Full Charge Bookkeeper
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: White Plains
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Full Charge Bookkeeper
Our client is a successful and growing full service HVAC company
serving NY State for almost 50 years! They are looking to hire an
experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper to handle the company's
What You Will DoIn this role, you will be responsible for managing
the full range of accounting duties for the company. This includes
entering purchase orders, ordering supplies, receiving orders,
inventory control, job costing, entering bills, paying bills,
entering invoices, receiving payments, collections, making
deposits, and processing payroll. You will also oversee tracking
office equipment and other fixed assets.Responsibilities
- Managing the full range of accounting activities for the
- Processing the accounts payable.
- Collating and entering vendor expenses.
- Preparing bank statements.
- Invoicing clients and customers.
- Processing accounts receivable.
- Maintaining the accuracy of the general ledger.
- Processing employee timesheets.
- Managing the payroll system.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Other tasks and assignments as needed.
- Hands-on experience using accounting/bookkeeping software such
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work to a strict deadline.
- Professionalism and organization skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Basic accounting knowledge and best practices.
- Good typing speed and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office
Nice to Haves
- QuickBooks certification.
- Certified Public Bookkeeper (CPB) license.
- Two or four-year degree in accounting or a related
- Tenkey entry by touch.
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy.
- Your salary will depend on your level of college education,
certifications, and past experience. You will be paid a salary and
opportunity for annual performance based raises.
- Higher salary available based on qualifications
- We are a growing company and there will be promotional
opportunities for those who have the desire and ability.
- Flexible work hours
- Great benefit package. Benefits may include health insurance
and employer matched 401K
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, White Plains , Full Charge Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!