Financial Client Associate
Company: Benjamin F Edwards & Co
Location: White Plains
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Financial Client Associate About Benjamin F. Edwards & Co.
Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. is a growing, national wealth management
firm committed to putting its clients' interests first.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, and building on the Edwards
family's 130 years of experience, its 280 financial advisors help
guide families on their journey to financial security and
independence. Guided by three basic principles - Trust, Integrity
and Mutual Respect - we provide our clients with the informed
investment advice and assistance they deserve and expect in helping
them achieve their financial goals and objectives. About the
position: We are seeking a Financial Client Associate in our White
Plains, New York office to partner closely with a team of Financial
Advisors in providing "White Glove" service to our clients. In this
capacity, you will have daily interactions with our clients and
will assist in all aspects of the business, to include: the
creation and deepening of client relationships; developing and
implementing marketing and business plans; coordinating
appointments, seminars, and other client-facing activities; as well
as performing in a wide variety of administrative support
activities. This role will require you to build upon your current
skill set and will provide you with immersion into all aspects of
the wealth management industry. FCA Responsibilities Include:
- Support a team of Financial Advisors by preparing
correspondence, preparing and reviewing daily reports, executing
daily tasks and notifications, scanning and organizing documents,
and scheduling client meetings and calendar events.
- Perform administrative tasks including but not limited to:
answering the phone, setting appointments, sorting and distributing
inbound and outbound mail, monitoring and responding to client and
Home Office requests, and organizing and maintaining files in
accordance with firm and regulatory guidelines.
- Perform client service-related tasks including but not limited
to: new account set-up, closing accounts, deposits/disbursements,
account status changes, and placing account notes in Salesforce,
ensuring all actions taken are in accordance with firm and
- Provide exemplary client service and support, greet visitors,
respond to phone and email inquiries, research and resolve
questions, and assist with client requests.
- Assist in financial planning efforts by entering client data in
the financial planning software and walking clients through the
account set-up and review options in the client financial planning
portal, and by participating in client-facing meetings, calls, and
video conferences with Financial Advisors.
- Liaise with the Home Office on various projects and topics,
technology needs, vendor support, branch procedures, etc.
- College degree preferred, or equivalent professional
- 3+ years of prior client service experience within the
financial industry, or equivalent experience, required.
- Professional presence with strong client service skills.
- Computer proficiency with basic applications (Microsoft Office
Suite), and a proven ability to learn other software and
- Securities licensing (such as Series 7 and 63/65 or 66)
preferred, or a strong interest in becoming securities-licensed and
working as a Registered Financial Client Associate in the near
- Detail-oriented and able to manage a variety of tasks.
- An analytical thinker, with the ability to provide practical
solutions on a wide range of topics.
- Excellent communicator (oral and written), with solid
interpersonal skills. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive
benefits package. Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Benjamin F Edwards & Co, White Plains , Financial Client Associate, Accounting, Auditing , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!