Company: Wilson Elser
Location: White Plains
Posted on: July 26, 2022
Wilson Elser currently seeks an E-Billing Administrator to be
responsible for key phases of the e-billing process, including,
bill submission, follow-up on rejected items, and acceptance
tracking. This role can be fully remote from anywhere in the
country that Wilson Elser has an office or on site in White Plains
This exciting role offers growth and learning opportunities for a
motivated recent college graduate, or individual who has
professional work experience and is seeking to advance their
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law
firm who faithfully serves our clients with nearly 900 attorneys,
across 42 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded
in 1978, we ranks among the top 200 law firms identified by The
American Lawyer and is included in the top 50 of The National Law
Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of e-billing experience within a corporate law
department or law firm
- Proficiency with Windows-based software and Microsoft Word,
Excel and Outlook
- Experience manipulating and scrubbing data especially within
Microsoft Excel (V-lookups, pivot tables)
- Knowledge of legal billing and Middleware systems a plus (i.e.
Legal Exchange, TyMetrix 360, Legal-X, Serengeti/Legal
- Knowledge of various Legal Electronic Data Exchange Standard
(LEDES) billing formats a plus.
- Strong reading comprehension, analytical and problem solving
- Ability to exercise proper judgment
- Ability to produce detailed and accurate work products
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in a fast-paced and
high volume environment to meet deadlines and daily
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and
in writing with attorneys, staff, vendors and clients.
- Ability to provide quality client service to both internal and
external contacts, regarding matters of a routine nature.
- Ability to identify issues and oversee the execution of
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Execute electronic submission of client invoices via various
e-billing middleware systems
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during the
invoice submission process
- Coordinate with attorneys, clients and administrative staff for
resolution and maintenance tasks associated with client e-billing
- Escalate issues as needed to Supervisor, Manager and
- Clearly communicate issues to team members, attorneys and upper
- Track statuses of submitted invoices to ensure payment from
- Maintain internal database of e-billed clients and their
- Document and update reference materials for all aspects of the
e-billing process as necessary
- Assist with partner and client inquiries in a timely
- Provide updates and financial analysis to attorneys, clients
and administrative staff as requested
- Participate in firm-wide and departmental projects and
- Perform other duties as assigned Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their
clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying
online or sending your credentials to and putting "E-billing
Administrator" in the subject line.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and
bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and
valued. Our firm's policy is to ensure an equal employment
opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race,
color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability,
citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other
characteristic protected by the law.
Keywords: Wilson Elser, White Plains , E-billing Administrator, Accounting, Auditing , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!